We offer professional ABAP development with the following techniques: ALE/IDOCS, BAPI, RFC, Function module, BTE, OO, BDC, LSMW, Data Dictionary, Enhancement Spot, BADI, User-exit, Customer exit, Enterprise services, SAPJCO, SAPRFC, Module pool, Native SQL, Open SQL, OSS notes, Performance tuning and Code Review, Smartform,Sapscript, Adobe forms, WebDynpro. Reports: Classical, ALV, Interactive.
Installation, patching, upgrade of SAP abap/java/abap+java systems. UNIX support, Performance Tuning and Configuration, Setup of Solman, Platform Migration, Distributed/High Availability Landscape Design, Setting Up Monitoring using CCMS/WILY. Oracle installation and configuration for SAP, HANA installation and configuration, DMO.
We've built integrations with 3rd party Java systems using JCO for bidirectional data communication. Java gets registered in SAP gateway and is available for ABAP to call its functions. Java can be on end-user workstation, SAP server or on another application server, which ever suits customer most. We have integrated SAP with bank communcation channels for automatic transactions, balance and statement import. Encryption and digital signing is done with organisation certificate or personal certificate.
We are experienced in the following SAP applications: Business Warehouse(BW), Customer Relationship Management(CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP), Process Integration(PI)
Exposure in SAP functional areas: Travel Management(TRV), Financial Accounting(FI), Sales and Distribution(SD), Material Management(MM), Customer Relationship Management(CRM), Human Capital Management(HCM)
Project integrates SAP ERP 6.0 HR, FI-TV and FI-AA with custom developed web interface using SAP jCO technology. The aim is to let all state employees of Estonia to manage their vacations and secondments. Also the ability to manage assets they are responsible for.
We have implemented SAP Travel Management with complex posting logic development and written around 20 function modules to support the portal with data export and import vacations/secondments back to ERP 6.
- RFC function modules for HR master data import and export
- Travel management implementation
- Travel management integration with 3 party e-invoicing
- Travel management custom development to meet customer new General Ledger needs for posting
- Travel management RFC function modules for data export and import
- SAP functional consulting for SAP JCO implementation on Java side
- General data RFC modules for master data export (ie. Organizational structure, financial dimensions etc)
Danske Bank Livegate enables ERP systems to send payments/e-invoices and make transactions without leaving ERP. The project is ongoing, for now many services have been developed. In this project SAP doesn’t communicate with Danske Livegate straight, it uses communication module and Java with SAP JCO.
- SAP JCO consulting for Java developers
- SAP JCO integration with incoming and outgoing data (RFC modules and destination function call)
- Module pool programming to manage/send and digitally sign payments
- Currency service development
- Account balance service development
- Account statement service development together with automatic clearing
- Generation of XMLs from SD, RE and dunning.
- Modifications to print programs for selecting the correct channel the client wants its invoices.
- Consuming webservice to send e-invoices using Enterprise services.
- Interactive module pool/ALV program for sending/resending and deleting generated invoices.
Project included functional upgrade to SAP ERP 6.0 and new G/L for FI. Our role was to upgrade integration applications with third-party e-invoice systems to new G/L.